Monday, April 18, 2011

Column Swirl Take 2

2nd time around is always much better, you learn from your own mistakes.  This time I chose the fragrance oil that would not cause acceleration at all and also used a formula known for slow trace, even slower than take 1.  The fragrance I used is called Fresh Snow from Brambleberry.  It is a very ozone-ish and crisp clean scent, with a hint of floral and berry.  

Again, out of habit I used contrasting colors...  Now that I cut it, the more I stare at it the more I think I've turned it into "dirty snow"  Oops...  Oh, well, time to rename this fragrance!
If you are interested it is available at my Etsy shop: Pure Breeze


5 comments:

  1. How about Cool Down or Summer Rain, a perfect summer soap to perk up your shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Skies & Silver Linings. You know the saying every cloud has a silver lining?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every cloud has a silver lining... never heard of that but I really like it! Interesting, kind of inspirational phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colors! How about "After the Storm"? I also like the silver lining name. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis