Friday, April 15, 2011

Soap samples!

After a long Friday, major deadline at work, came home way late, tired and cranky, guess what's in my mailbox?!  My soap buddy sent me soap "candy" to try, all 15 of them!  I could smell them 10 feet away!  I should've taken a picture before opening them but I got too excited I forgot...  Till there were only 4 left...  Here's how they come:
 Starting tomorrow I will be sniffing them, touching them, and physically taking them for a test drive in the sink.  I want to know which one is the winner.  There are 2 samples that jumped at me at first sniff: Red Apple & Oakmoss Sage.  I wouldn't call them my favorite yet, we will see.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise - lucky you! I'll have to try the Oakmoss Sage. That sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun thank you for sharing!! Isn't it interesting to see the color distortions. I wonder if there are texture distortions with different fragrances also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering did you find a favorite among these samples? Inquiring minds! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Pam, Oakmoss Sage! Did think about buying Fo from AH/RE, but that means another supplier,not sure if I want to do that.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis