Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Compulsion

Most of the time I see the soap and smell the soap then I get a name in my head.  But this one is different, its scent is striking, alluring, the way I imagine a sexy man would smell like!  Ok, wipe off my drooling...
My point is, I struggled for days naming this soap to a point I had to do a poll on my Facebook page.  Why frustrate myself when I can get all other smart brain to work for me?!  LOL  Anyway, the winner is... obviously Compulsion.  This is my description of the scent:
Made with Blue Moon Beer (mixture of malted barley, white wheat, & oats), it has notes of blood orange, mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit, clary sage, lavender, white flowers, amber, musk, sandalwood, vetiver, myrrh and with hint of nutmeg & coriander.  It's deep, a bit mysterious, and totally complex.
The 2nd runner up is very close, only 3 votes behind, it is Midnight Woods.  Maybe I'll use it next time, why waste it when everyone seems to like it?!


I made beer soap before but didn't seem to get why every soap maker was so in love with it.  It has been a week since cut and it still has that lye beer smell I don't care for.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tops as always! Those colors look so great with the beer soap tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Compulsion. really pretty soap!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis